Our mission is to recruit and retain the very best teachers to our school and across the Yorkshire Coast. Through collaboration with the North Yorkshire Coast Opportunity Area and North Yorkshire County Council we want you to come and join us and make a difference by teaching on the coast. All our teaching staff vacancies are advertised by clicking on the ‘Inspire by Teaching - Yorkshire Coast’ website.
Relief Exam Invigilators - Thursday 30th September 2021
Required at various times throughout the year
Salary range: NYCC Grade C
- Invigilators are required to supervise and assist with examinations at the College, both during the summer and at other times of the year if available.
- The team invigilates examinations at GCSE and Advanced level, and invigilators must be available at various times throughout the year, but predominantly from the beginning of May until the end of June.
- The post requires a responsible, calm and well-organised individual, who can work flexible hours.
Please telephone/access our website www.ccwhitby.org for further details and a non-teaching application form.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information
NB: All postholders are subject to Criminal Records checks for the Safeguarding of young people.
Closing date: Noon Friday 22 October 2021
Please note that all applicants must complete a non-teaching application form and include a letter with your application, showing how your previous training and experience make you a strong candidate for the post. Applications should be addressed to Jo Robinson at the College.
If you require the application form electronically or any further information, please email email@example.com
It will be most helpful if you could include day time contact details for yourself and your referees, including email addresses.
All candidates are subject to criminal records and safeguarding checks to ensure that they are suitable for work with young people.
Applications close: Sunday 31st July 2022
Relief Learning Support Assistant -
Term time only; to start as soon as possible for up to 32.5 hours per week.
Required as soon as possible.
Salary: NYCC Grade C, points 2 – 4 (£9.54 per hour) to be worked on a claiming basis with a holiday pay allowance being paid as a lump sum each term, dependent upon hours worked.
- The post will involve the applicant providing one-to-one, small group and in-class support for students, under the direction of the class teacher and Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator.
- The postholder will be working with students who have a range of support needs, which may include physical, learning, emotional and behavioural.
- The successful candidate will have good literacy, numeracy and interpersonal skills and have experience of supporting and working with students with a range of additional learning needs.
- The successful candidate will have suitable experience of working in a school environment with students and will have an understanding of the importance of safeguarding children in a school setting.
- Please contact the College if you require any further information about the role.
Please access our website or telephone for further details and an application form.
NB: All postholders are subject to Criminal Records checks for the Safeguarding of young people
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 1.00pm on Friday 5 November 2021