Students please remember to test at home throughout the Easter holidays.
- it is vital to keep testing at home throughout the Easter holidays and into the summer term
- test twice a week at home, once on a Wednesday & once on a Sunday evening
- report results online to NHS Track & Trace. This information is critical in helping to understand the prevalence of the virus across the country.
- report results to school using the Google Form through their College account
- test before returning to school or college for the summer term, the night before the first day back, to find and isolate any positive cases.
Happy Easter everyone!